How to Search and Apply for Program
- Visit our Program Search page.
- Search by Program Name, City, Country, Region or Term.
- Click on your program’s link to be taken to that program’s informational page.
- If you are ready to apply, click the “Apply Now” button.
- You will be redirected to the "Student Login/REGISTER" page. To login, use your CCU username and CCU password.
- After you log in, answer "Yes" to the question and create your profile.
- Complete the application requirements outlined on the program page.
Logging In - Helpful Tips
- To Login and access your account, click on "Student Login/REGISTER" located on upper right hand side of this page
- CCU students login using their CCU Username and CCU password. Your CCU Username is the first part of your CCU email address (e.g. jsmith).
Questions?Office of International Programs & Services
Student Union, Rm A-109
Study Abroad Advisor for Semester and Affiliate Programs
Study Abroad Advisor for CCU Faculty-Led Short-Term Programs